Trenchless Sewer Line Repair in East Los Angeles, CA and the Surrounding Areas
Trenchless Sewer Lines, Sewer Line Repair & Sewer Line Cleaning
Chances are that you think little of your property’s sewer lines – until there is a problem. Sewage problems can be disastrous, and having a skilled professional on site as quickly as possible is of the utmost importance. A-1 Total Service Plumbing provides comprehensive sewer line repair, inspections, cleaning, and replacement across the greater Los Angeles area. We serve Torrance, Cerritos, Downey, Pico Rivera, and the surrounding communities and are ready to see how we can help you.
If you have noticed any of the following,
you may have a problem with your sewer line:
- Discolored water
- Backed up bathtub/shower drain
- Backed up toilet
- Foul smelling water in the bathroom
- Toilet won’t flush properly
For residential, industrial, or commercial trenchless sewer line repair in Los Angeles,
call 323-410-2068. We offer 24/7 emergency service!
Our Sewer Line Services in Los Angeles
Sewer lines must be unobstructed and flow properly to keep your property clean. Unfortunately, over time these lines may become corroded or may be damaged by invading tree roots, leaking joints, or even digging by cable or electric companies. When sewer lines malfunction, immediate service is necessary to prevent contamination and considerable damage to your home or commercial property. Our professionals have the proper equipment, tools, and knowledge of sewer line repairs and replacement to handle the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our primary Los Angeles sewer line services include:
- Sewer Camera Inspections: Using state-of-the-art video camera equipment, our Los Angeles plumbers can quickly and accurately pinpoint the location of cracks and leaks. Once we find the source of the problem, we can recommend your best options for repair or pipe replacement.
- Sewer Line Cleaning: Over time, residue may build up in your sewer lines, which can lead to backups and an inability for waste to drain properly. Routine cleaning can prevent this and can increase the life of your sewage system.
- Sewer Line Repair: When leaks, blockages, or other issues arise, our specialists can complete repairs to get your system working again. We can also advise you if part or all of your sewer lines must be replaced.
- Trenchless Sewer Lines: If you need your sewer lines repaired or replaced, we may be able to take a trenchless approach, wherein we use horizontal drilling to access sewer lines and make necessary repairs – without tearing up your property. This is also a more cost-effective option.
What Causes Sewer Line Failure?
If your sewer is showing signs of failure, the reason behind it can usually be attributed to a short list of culprits. Generally speaking, most sewer problems are attributed to any combination of the following causes:
- Intruding tree roots: Trees on your property can threaten your sewer line as their roots grow and infiltrate your pipes. If tree roots enter your sewer line, they can block it entirely or cause leaks, eventually leading to failure.
- Blockages: Obstructions can form in your sewer line from virtually anything you flush down your drains, including food waste, paper products that are not meant to be flushed, coagulated grease, and objects.
- Age: Nothing lasts forever, including your sewer line. Decades of harsh conditions can cause your sewer lining to crack or burst, leading to an ugly mess. To avoid this, it is important to schedule regular sewer inspections and preventative maintenance services from our licensed professionals.
For more information, call 323-410-2068 or contact us online today.
We will be happy to answer your questions about Los Angeles sewer line repairs.
Why Work With A-1 Total Service Plumbing?
Tell us about your plumbing problem and get an instant response. A little info is all we need to get started:
640 S. Atlantic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90022
We are available 24/7 for all your plumbing needs!
We service Los Angeles and the surrounding areas.