We fix everything in your plumbing system
LOS ANGELES PLUMBING SERVICES
24 HOUR EMERGENCY REPAIRS, RENOVATION, INSTALLATION & MORE
Whether you have an emergency pipe leak, are interested in renovating your bathroom, or need help with an industrial plumbing issue, the team at A-1 Total Service Plumbing can help. We are plumbing specialists who have dedicated our careers to providing the type of quality workmanship that leaves our customers fully satisfied.
WHY WORK WITH A-1 TOTAL SERVICE PLUMBING?
You can learn more about our residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing services by calling 888-201-8856. We offer free estimates and upfront pricing!
RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING IN LOS ANGELES, SOUTH BAY AND ORANGE COUNTY
At A-1 Total Service Plumbing, we provide experienced services to address all of your plumbing needs:
- Drain Cleaning: No matter how careful you are with your drains, clogs will still happen from time to time. We provide prompt, effective drain cleaning services to clear sink drains, tub/shower drains, and toilets.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs: Gas leaks, sewer leaks, and water leaks are all issues that should be addressed as quickly as possible. We provide emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Plumbing Replacement: Over time, plumbing systems may be beyond repair, and replacing part or all of a system may be necessary. We offer complete copper repiping and other plumbing replacement services to get your property’s plumbing in working order.
- Plumbing Installation and Repair: If you need a tankless water heater, boiler, or sump pump installed, serviced, or repaired, we can help. Our plumbers also handle garbage disposal installation and repairs.
- Troubleshooting and Leak Detection: At times, the source of a plumbing problem may not be easily identified. Our Los Angeles, South Bay and Orange County plumbing professionals are skilled at troubleshooting and leak detection to identify the source of the problem.
- Earthquake Gas Shutoff Valves: Protect your home and family in the event of an earthquake by installing an emergency gas shutoff valve. In addition to installation, we also handle repairs and inspections.